Blind Boxes Roadmap 2021: The First Gamified Curation Platform + Accelerator for NFTs
Blind Boxes is the first gamified curation platform plus launchpad for non-fungible tokens (NFTs). In developing this concept, we had three key stakeholders in mind: Creators, Collectors, Curators. For creators, Blind Boxes boosts sales, global exposure, and circulation for their NFT assets. For collectors, the curated mystery box approach adds intrigue to the process of building a collection of digital assets. For curators, our incentivization structure rewards their ability to be scouts and tastemakers in the crowded art and creative market.
The underlying tech is a powerfully scalable dApp (decentralized app) being built on Ethereum. We will also integrate a streamlined payment gateway that simplifies the experience for non-crypto natives.
We are reimagining how NFTs are curated, discovered, and acquired. We are delighted to present our road map for 2021.
Q1 2021 — Testing and Creator Ramp Up
- Ongoing: Onboarding of artists, curators, and brand partnerships
- March 13th: Smart contracts ready to be audited to ensure a highly secure ecosystem on our platform.
- March 15th: Product ready to run on test net to ensure bugs, if any, are removed.
- March 20th: Assuming smart contracts and the platform are fully operational, we will start onboarding artists to our test net and run a beta version.
- March 26th: Blind Boxes is proud to announce our first IDO on BSCPad — the first decentralised IDO platform for the Binance Smart Chain network.
Q2 2021 — Public Launch
- April 1st: launching on testnet.
- April 15th: launching on mainnet.
Q2 2021 — Token Offering
- Blind Boxes’ native ERC-20 token, $BLES will be listed on decentralized and centralized exchanges. BLES token holders gain voting power and join a distributed community of stakeholders. Through this mechanism, governance issues and developmental decisions are decided in a distributed and transparent manner.
Q2 2021 — Blind Boxes Launchpad Launch
- May 1st: Through Blind Boxes Launchpad, creators can host decentralized crowdfunding campaigns. Here creators can sell customized ERC-20 tokens to raise funds to support the creation of future NFT projects.
Q3/Q4 2021 — Migration
- Blind Boxes plans to migrate to Polkadot, a next-generation protocol allowing for seamless and scalable interoperability between multiple blockchains.
Blind Boxes is revolutionizing the world of NFTs and creating a whole new audience for rare, digital collectibles. In the coming weeks, we will release more articles on creator profiles, minting of $BLES tokens and additional product features.
Thank you to our investors and early supporters for their engagement and feedback.
About Blind Boxes
Blind Boxes aims to be the world’s first gamified aggregator marketplace for limited edition non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The platform offers increased exposure to digital talent, empowering them to package their works with accomplished creators as part of an enviable collection instead of selling it as a single, stand-alone NFT. For collectors, these rare works are accessible in the form of an exciting mystery box — the exact contents of which remain undisclosed until the time they’re unveiled.
Thus Blind Boxes combines the ingenuity of a digital creator, with the thrill of a mystery box, and the transparency of a blockchain.
For all the recent announcements and updates, connect with Blind Boxes at: