After completing IDOs on BSCPad and PAID Network’s Ignition on March 26, Blind Boxes’ token $BLES is trading on Uniswap and Pancakeswap. After opening at $0.15 it rose to $12.12 in less than 48 hours. With a 7980% increase on day one, BLES saw ~$100M in daily trading volume reported by CoinGecko, Crypto Rank, and Etherscan. This is only the beginning for Blind Boxes as we dash towards our platform launch in mid April.
Blind Boxes is partnering with crypto projects, disruptive dApps, and mainstream brands to launch a series of NFT competitions. These limited-time only events will crowdsource and showcase creativity on a global scale. Many events will culminate in a large charitable donation or impact investment.
How it works:
- Brands choose the theme, rules, and duration of the competition
- Creators submit art, music, and other multimedia in the theme of the event
- The top submissions are upvoted by the community (BLES token holders)
- Winning entries are tokenized into NFTs
- These newly minted NFTs join a partner-themed collection and are sold during a special Blind Box Collection drop event
- Proceeds from the entire Blind Box Collection are split between the winning creators, the partner, Blind Boxes, and a charity
- BLES mining rewards are distributed to the partner, the winning creators, a subset of voters, and the buyers of Blind Boxes
Brands and projects, are you interested in partnering with Blind Boxes? Email us.
What is BLES?
BLES is the platform token of the Blind Boxes ecosystem. In total, only 100M BLES will ever be minted. Token holders unlock the ability to participate in governance and voting events on the platform.
Some ways to get $BLES and join this distributed community of stakeholders:
- Opening Blind Boxes
- Liquidity staking
- Earning mining rewards during contests
- Trading on exchanges
- Selling NFTs on the platform
- Receiving a foundation grant as a creator
Benefits to BLES HODLers
Many of the advanced benefits of holding BLES arise from the world of decentralized finance (DeFi). DeFi is a novel financial system that operates independently from centralized financial intermediaries. The exponential rise of DeFi lending and borrowing protocols (i.e. Maker, Compound and Aave) along with the popularity of automated market maker pools (i.e. Uniswap and Pancakeswap) allow users to move past traditional modalities of financial tools to earn passive income.
Key reasons to HODL $BLES include:
- Earn interest by staking BLES
- Use BLES to pay for NFTs
- Vote on issues that determine the governance of the platform
- Vote in contests and become eligible to receive mining rewards
By offering staking and other layers of utility to BLES, Blind Boxes is bridging the gap between traditional consumer marketplaces and DeFi.
What lies ahead
Leading up to the launch of the platform, we will announce several open calls for artists to submit original artwork to be turned into NFTs. Winners will be selected, transparently by the BLES community. Winners will have their work included in limited edition Blind Box drops.
Blind Boxes Competitions are opportunities for artists to be discovered, earn money, and connect with major brands to potentially collaborate on future NFT projects.
About Blind Boxes
Blind Boxes is a gamified curation platform and launchpad for NFTs (non-fungible tokens). This highly scalable dApp enables brands and creators to diversify their revenue streams, increase the liquidity of their creative assets, and to become leaders in decentralized global economies, while engaging fans and buyers to discover and collect rare, limited edition NFTs.
Via the Blind Boxes Marketplace, buyers get to experience the thrill of time-released white-labeled blind box series, where a collector can draw from and unlock sealed packages of exclusive items, curated by tastemakers across the arts, music, & entertainment sectors. Curation is at the core of our value proposition. The platform offers a commission structure that incentivizes independent contributors to produce bespoke blind box collections that feature top-tier talent and emerging artists and designers from around the world.
For all recent announcements and updates, connect with us: